ORDER TRACKING AND DELIVERY
Go to My Orders in your Piper Craft account to track your order.
Once your order has reached the DC, you will receive a call prior from our delivery team to schedule your delivery.
Congratulations on your relocation! We can help you with that and you can raise a ticket for the same.
In case you missed the delivery, the logistic partner will try to deliver the product on the next business day and you will receive a call prior from our delivery team to schedule your delivery.
We try our best to deliver your order on time. In the rare case, it happens that the order has been delayed. For that, our support team will be in touch with you through emails or tickets. A new delivery timeframe will be shared with you and you can also track its status by visiting My Orders.
Click on the signup link, present at the top right corner of our Piper Craft. This will show a pop-up menu where you can register from either of the following ways to get on board.
- Manual form filling: You can manually fill up the form to register yourself by filling in the general details.
- Sign up with Facebook: You can also sign up through your Facebook account by clicking on “or continue with Facebook”, presented on the below side of the popup menu.
- Sign up through Gmail: You can also sign up through your Gmail account by clicking on “or continue with Gmail”, presented on the below side of the popup menu.
Your Piper Craft account is now ready.
In order to change your phone number or shipping address, please reach out to the customer support team through create a ticket at the Piper Craft help desk.
PAYMENT & INVOICE
At Piper Craft, you can shop with any of the following options:
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Cards. Debit card with major banks.
- Credit Card EMIs (Kotak, SBI, Axis, ICICI, HDFC, Citibank)
- Wallets (Amazon Pay, UPI etc.)
- EMI Facility is available for all Axis, HDFC, HSBC, ICICI, IndusInd, Kotak, and standard chartered cardholders. The current EMI facility is available for 3, 6, 9, and 12-month instalments.
- We also provide a No-Cost EMI option which is provided uniformly on minimum order or cart value of Rs.10,000 and is available for 3 months tenure only.
Piper Craft never requests customers to share any of their personal details over email or phone.
- During an online transaction, you will be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction gets completed, you will be redirected to a Piper Craft page with your order details which you can keep a copy of.
- Also, please be informed to never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
Yes, it is completely safe to use a credit card, debit card or net banking while shopping with Piper Craft.
The warranty we offer differs from product to product, based on the materials used. For that, please refer to the warranty tab on individual product pages.